Sunday, August 2, 2009

37 week belly pictures!

Bored at work again, so I took some photos in the room where I will get to pump once I go back. This is my favorite outfit right now, it is a regular Old Navy dress that feels comfy like pajamas. It is floor length, and actually dragged a little on the ground when I first wore it, but as my belly has gotten bigger, it has lifted more and more off the ground, and now you can almost see my ankles, ha! It has been a good indicator of how much my belly has been changing!


37 weeks pregnant by you.


37 weeks pregnant by you.

37 weeks pregnant by you.

37 weeks pregnant by you.

37 weeks pregnant by you.

1 comment:

Carmelle, Vincent, Tristan, Caleb, and Brayden Martinez said...

YAY!!! Almost there!! CUTE DRESS- love it! You really are almost there.....I can't believe it!