Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Long Time No Write!



So work has blocked the website that I update the blog with, which means I can only do it when the blocker is down, which it is right now! So really fast, before it reengages, ha!


Updates:



Bella rolls over! She hates tummy time, all of the sudden, and gets so angry that she throws her head back and her body goes with her. It is adorable, minus her attitude!



Bella is in 3-6 month clothes, for the most part. She still fits into 3 month attire, but is definitley getting huge!


Her favorite toy is a banana that hangs from her floor mat!




She is so gorgeous, it is not even funny!! Sometimes I catch myself wanting to cry just looking at how amazingly beautiful and wonderful she is.



She sleeps through the night every night now (knock on wood). She will start fussing around 5am, I go in and shove her pacifier back in her mouth and she is out til almost 8. That is 11-12 hours of sleep for her! No more night feedings, either!



Bella is 13 weeks old today (13 wednesdays ago she was born) and will be 3 calendar months old tomorrow! Time does fly!


Doing her hated tummy time!



Playing on her mat!






2 comments:

Erin said...

wow you guys are so lucky! Dakota ate at 3am till he was 10 months old...i'm jealous. :)

The Martin Clan said...

I know! She would wake up between 4 and 5 and I would feed her, but she would only eat like an ounce or so (I am exclusivley pumping now)while still mostly asleep and I would have to throw out a bunch of left over milk, so I decided to just give her the pacifier and see if that worked, and so far, so good!