Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Name Game





So, I realize we have a long time until we have to have a name picked out, especially since we don't know our baby's gender, but Brian and I have had the hardest time finding any boys names that we like! Every night we brainstorm and only wind up frustrated. Brian doesn't like his name, (he likes it for him, but he doesn't think it is "strong" enough to pass on), so we won't be having a "Junior" anytime soon. We have some ideas, but nothing that really moves us! This must be a trend, since Justin and Amanda are having the same problem and their baby is due in a month!


We always wanted a boy first, but now, I almost don't want one since I can't find the right name! We had a few names picked out originally, even before we got pregnant, but now, they all sound pretty awful. We have a girls name that we are 100% set on and absolutely love, which is funny, because that is what we used to have to the most trouble with! I think it is a girl, so I have been calling my belly by that name, but I am starting to feel pretty awful just in case my intuition is wrong! So, please feel free to leave suggestions on names for us to ponder! I can't wait to know what we are having, we have 41 more days, and to the world's most impatient person, this is a pretty horrible situation! Please leave suggestions! Thanks!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Huxley, Allister, Addison, Cash