Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So far in this pregnancy...

Now that I am in the second trimester, life has gotten much easier!! I no longer am sick at night, (whoever came up with the name "morning sickness" must have have been a guy! It can strike at any time!) and I can eat just about anything without the smell making me sick.


We had a first trimester screening on February 13, and the baby looked great! They found a small issue with my uterus which might cause me to have a C-section earlier than the due date and/or the baby might be smaller and weigh less at the end. The one good thing is that I will get to have a bunch more ultrasounds than the normal pregnant mommy so they can monitor the baby's growth and development!

We have the theme for the baby's room picked out, Teddy Bear Picnic, since I had a complete obsession with them growing up, I will finally get to use them all again! Whether or not its a boy or girl, we can adjust it to fit our baby! We find out the gender on April 6th. I can not wait to know, I hate suprises and the suspense is killing me!

I still can not feel the baby, I should be able to start feeling movements in another few weeks.

So far, I love my belly. It is pretty big already, but I love rubbing it and talking to it! I can't wait for it to keep growing with Martini!

That is all for now, I guess I better get back to work! Thanks for reading and we will post again soon.

No comments: