Monday, May 11, 2009

Just because my Hubby is so awesome!

For Mother's Day, Brian gave me a huge bouquet of roses and 3 adorable cards! I was completely suprised! Best Husband Ever! (I should preface this with the fact that Brian and I always get each other stupid animal cards, mainly with dachshunds on them. We have gotten each other about 10 cards over the years, not including these, with just funny dachshund images...there are a ton of them out there, it's ridiculous!)

Here are some pics:




Gorgeous roses! The vase is one of his creations, by the way. I can't wait for him to pick up ceramics again! He is so good at it, it's not even fair.
*****************************************************************


This card is from "the troublemakers", aka my hubby and the puppy. It is good for one free breakfast in bed.

*****************************************************************




This card is from our orange tabby (think garfield in terms of personality and looks, just a lot skinnier), Titty Tat, and our dachshund puppy, Big City. The tail actually moves, it is quite funny!

*****************************************************************





This card was is from Brian alone. In case it is too small to read, it says "To my wife, for mother's day, I got you something you'll really enjoy in the bedroom"....open the card, and there are 2 cotton balls and underneath it states, "just put these in your ears and you won't hear my snoring"

In case you didn't know, he snores...a lot...and very loudly. So it is a running joke that I should wear ear plugs to bed if he falls asleep before me.

*****************************************************************



(btw, if these posts get annoying and overwhelming and you would like to be taken off the list of emails that it gets sent to automatically, PLEASE don't hesistate to let me know. I realize I can get slightly [understatement of the year] over-zealous when it comes to certain things/occasions, and that not everyone wants to know every detail of everything in my life relating to baby or being a mommy. I would rather you let me know that be annoyed by my blog, ha!)

No comments: