Monday, May 18, 2009

Sad side effect of pregnancy

It was supposed to be in the upper 30s yesterday morning (FROST ADVISORY!), so I decided to wear socks and shoes for the first time in a while; flip flops have become my favorite things. It was a normal day activity wise, nothing out of the usual. Skip ahead to 10:30pm, bedtime, and I take my socks off, and I look at my ankles and HOLY COW, was I suprised! Check this out!:




Sexy, right?? haha! Talk about swelling! I barely had any ankle bone left and my toes were the size of my fingers! I officially have cankles at the end of the day... My socks have never left indentations before! No more socks for me! They say drinking more water helps curb swelling, the thing is, I already drink over the daily recommended amount... I can't wait to see how awesome my legs look this summer!

No comments: