Monday, October 19, 2009

Pictures from the weekend

Bella has this adorable pink sleeper that has lady bugs all over it and under the big one on her left breast, it says "little lady". It is so precious, even Brian loves it and it is pink! Check out the little bug feeties as well! I love kid clothes! Sorry the pictures are so crappy, they are taken on my iPhone and without adequate light, they just look grainy!





************************************************************
Pictures of Bella and her two best friends! The guy in the middle is my friend, Erin's son Kian, who is exactly one week older than BellaReese and the girl on the right in the picture is Addyson, our friend Kristin's daughter who is 2 months older than Bella. We get together all the time and let them squirm around together. Bella didn't get the Jean's memo, so she was a little out of place...oh well, she is still the cutest one in my opinion, but I could be very biased! I think Bella looks funny in these because she looks like she wants to start sprinting, like she is ready to go for a jog. Her cute little outfit is thanks to auntie Olivia!






Awww, it looks like she is trying to hold his hand!