Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Lucas James Krauss!!

Some exciting news from the West Coast!
On March 18th, my brother and sister, Justin and Amanda, welcomed their second child, a beautiful baby boy named Lucas James Krauss! We are all very excited to see more pictures and get to know this little guy! Congrats to Hayden, as well, for becoming a big sister!


On our baby front,

Baby BellaReese has been kicking up a storm lately!! Brian still can't feel her, even though I am constantly shoving his hands on my belly (and pushing them into where she is) to try and feel em, but still nothing! I hadn't felt her for a few days and started getting worried, then this morning, she has been non stop, reminding me not to be such a worry wart! I can only imagine how neurotic I will get once she is born! That is all for now, life has been sort of uneventful! New post to come on Sunday!

No comments: