Friday, July 24, 2009

In remembrance of Titty

I bought a little 5"x5" remembrance stone to put in Mike and Leslie's garden. In the little red heart, it reads:
"Titty Tat
Loved forever
July 13, 2009"

photo.jpg by you.


I found a couple of pictures of my beloved kitty, so I thought I would share:
IMG_5704_0210_210 by you.

IMG_5702_0212_212 by you.
One of the reasons I chose titty from the humane society was because she looked like Puss in Boots from the Shrek 2 movie. See the resemblance?
PIB by you.



HPIM0262 by you.
Before we got the dog, Titty would always sleep with me curled up as close as possible. Thanks Brian, for getting this picture! I had no idea he took it until I got it developed!

P1010001 by you.
Here is another of our favorite spots, sitting on the couch together watching tv. We got that yellow blanket just for her, since she shed so much, and always sat on the top of the couch, so we would lay it under her favorite spots and viola! instant cat hair hider!

No comments: