Sunday, July 5, 2009

Week 33 belly pics, I haven't done them in forever!!!

For some reason, I feel like the camera/picture is taking away from the hugeness of my belly, like it should capture much rounder and larger! Oh well, here they are! They are taken in the "mothers room" at work, where I will get to pump once I go back to work!







the first pic is week 9, the one next to that in the reddish shirt is week 15, the one in the white sweater is week 25, and the bottom lefthand corner is week 33! I feel much bigger than the camera is giving me credit for!!! The funny thing is that each time I took one of the earlier pictures, even the 9 week one, I felt like I was huge. Now I look at them, and think, "will I ever be that small again?!?!"

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a perfect round belly! Don't you feel beautiful?

The Oettikers said...

You will be that small again - I promise! I actually miss rubbing my round belly sometimes! Crazy I know, cuz all we do is complain about how uncomfortable we are!